Fed Up with Facebook - a guest poem
by Leslie Knauer Leitz
(And in my very best early childhood teacher voice I say: )
"I do not like this Timeline plan,
I am not, will not be a fan.
I do not like it here or there,
I do not like it anywhere.
I will not comment in a box,
I will not buy your common stocks.
I do not LIKE this Facebook plan!
No thank you ever, Mark, the Man."
by Leslie Knauer Leitz
(And in my very best early childhood teacher voice I say: )
"I do not like this Timeline plan,
I am not, will not be a fan.
I do not like it here or there,
I do not like it anywhere.
I will not comment in a box,
I will not buy your common stocks.
I do not LIKE this Facebook plan!
No thank you ever, Mark, the Man."
No comments:
Post a Comment