Saturday, March 24, 2012

Back in the Day - A Girl Named Julie

Back in the Day - A Girl Named Julie

In English class a girl named Julie
sat close enough to give me a cootie.
She aced her essay,
I had little to say.
She earned an A, I eked out a C.

I have a few Back in the Day limericks that will appear in the coming weeks.  They are semi-autobiographical works about my high school days.

In other news dear readers I have nearly exhausted my backlog of good limericks.  Now that a large portion of my limerick library have been published to the blog, the pace of future postings will decrease.  I hope that you go back and reread and comment on your favorites.  I will continue to post new ones and a few more good ones (and probably some bad ones) so stay tuned to this blog!

Previous Back in the Day Next

No comments:

Post a Comment