Iowa's Slime Loving Brain Dead Governor
When the market collapsed for vile pink slime
Iowa's brain dead governor compounded the crime.
Branstad granted special perks
to the slime making jerks
neglecting folks unemployed for a much longer time.
When the market collapsed for vile pink slime
Iowa's brain dead governor compounded the crime.
Branstad granted special perks
to the slime making jerks
neglecting folks unemployed for a much longer time.
I'm not happy that additional people are out of work but I am also not happy that the company closing the facility sold that nasty stuff to corporations so that it could be mixed with perfectly good hamburger to make more profit. I do not see why these new unfortunates that made the vile pink slime get special treatment from the state that is unavailable to people who have long suffered from the loss of other jobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment