Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Granddaughter's Prayer



A Granddaughter's Prayer

Dear God get Mom a new suitor!
One who doesn't beat and abuse her
and I hate to impose
but please get some clothes
for those poor ladies on Grandpa's computer!


Previous Harris & Neveln Next

This one was recently inspired by a facebook post by my friend Jim Harris.

3 comments:

  1. Gramps must be a compassionate man
    Cause he views the naked whenever he can
    Now don't get me wrong
    One had on a thong
    But it was little more than a large rubber band

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I deserve the positive attention
    As my faults are too many to mention
    I sometimes don't rhyme
    And poorly manage my time
    And seldom do I follow convention

    The problem is this whole facebook creation
    We seem to be in touch with the entire nation
    With acquaintances from the past
    And verbal exchanges so fast
    Gives cause for incessant elation

    ReplyDelete