Family Bramble
When you look into our family history
it soon gets tangled up miserably.
Since we have dozens
of intermarried cousins
it is more like a briar than a tree.
When you look into our family history
it soon gets tangled up miserably.
Since we have dozens
of intermarried cousins
it is more like a briar than a tree.
Dozens is an exaggeration dear readers but while I was working on different lines in my family history I kept running into the family of John & Sarah Huffman Swart. Four different cousins of my Great Grandmother, Mary Martha Belle Allum Guessford , of various generations of removal, married children of theirs.
This is you're Loar cousin 7th down the line, I like these, wish could get them somehow regular, how did you find out about this. the Loars did it in my direct line and so did some in my maternal line, a brother told me, back in the 1800s when travel was only 20 miles at most lot a lot to chose from to marry.
ReplyDelete