The Grand Obstructionist Party
If you want to return to prosperity
then by God get rid of the GOP!
From Spokane to Hoboken
the Grand Old Party is broken!
We need a new one desperately!
If you want to return to prosperity
then by God get rid of the GOP!
From Spokane to Hoboken
the Grand Old Party is broken!
We need a new one desperately!
I am announcing it here dear readers. I am going into politics. I am weary of the GOP's obstructionist policies. I think that its time has past and I have decided to work for the extinction of the GOP. I envision a time when no candidate with a GOP label will be able to get elected at the national, state, or local levels. I envision a time when the GOP will not be able to raise a penny to launch their hateful campaigns.
At one time there were Republican politicians and candidates that I could respect. Sadly, for presidential candidates, they now keep throwing elitist legacy lamebrains at us. I suppose that there may be a few worthy party members out there somewhere. I admit the possibility. Too bad! They had better get ready to run as independents!
No comments:
Post a Comment